Creation of websites for an online store
Developing an online store is simple in appearance. But to create a good website, many tools are used, without the use of which the results can be much lower than possible, the funds invested in development will be wasted and the final result of the project will be failure. At best, you will simply miss out on some of the profits.
Below we will tell you about several such tools.
- Drawing up a collective image of the buyer. Several images.
- Determining touch points with the client. Where and how can we meet.
- Finding barriers to purchase. And especially the accumulation of such obstacles.
- Estimating labor costs for cleaning problem areas. Selecting optimal investments.
- Building a new, most convenient customer journey. This is the goal of CJM.
To prevent this from happening, it is important to thoroughly develop UX design and User flow*
We do it well.
*(Transition of users from one scenario of interaction with the interface to another. Custom route)
It’s good to use UI kits in your work, which allow you to create, reuse and update every detail of the site quickly and conveniently. For example, if a button changes in one place, then it will also change on all pages.
There is a large selection of modern design styles: Metro, Material, Flat, Neomorphism, Squaremorphism, Art Deco, Retro, Hi-tech, Polygonal and Hand-drawn styles.
It’s important to choose one that suits your brand specifically, or mix several and create something unique.
- They simplify interaction with the site using various “pop-ups”, “drop-downs”, transitions and other things. At the same time, they remove unnecessary things and add functionality.
- Surprises and impresses the user, because... Not used on all sites. Watch a video with an example of how one of our sites works.
When a person can easily and quickly find what he needs, he is happy. When difficulties arise, he switches to another tab and continues searching on the competitor’s website. The lower the cognitive load, the better.
It is important to understand that search requirements will be different depending on the type of products you have.
Let's look at two examples:
You need to make sure that the filtering result is not only a product, but also a new URL address. It is usually not optimized for search engines.
- Show get parameters in the address bar
- No unique meta tags
- H1 Headings do not change to current ones
And also if the layout is based on technology SPL*,React**, Angular***, Vue****, it is not so easy to change the URL addresses. But we do it.
(*SPL — This is an abbreviation for Smart Programming Language, or “Smart Programming Language”. SPL is designed to make it easy and efficient to create programs that run on any device - tablets, laptops and smartphones running Windows 10)
CONCLUSION: the less time a person spends searching for a product, the better it is for him and the closer he is to purchasing.
- Uploading product data to the website - prices, characteristics, images, etc.
- Update and exchange of website and 1C data in real time.
- Uploading information according to a schedule, at the appointed time.
- Shows the availability of goods in the online store, and in 1C the exact number of balances.
- Uploading counterparty data to the online store website from 1C.
- Notification of errors during the download process.
- Other automation processes.
If you have a predominance of mobile users, then the site is created for Mobile Only.
If the audience is divided approximately equally between smartphones and computers, then we proceed from the Mobile First concept. That is, first the mobile version is made, and then the desktop is added.
If more users are still from PCs and laptops, then we use the Desktop First method. Here it’s the other way around - first for the computer version, and then the site is adapted for a mobile phone.
- Aggregator This is a specialized service - Robokassa, YandexKassa and others. The advantages of aggregators are a large number of payment methods, in addition to bank cards, as well as minimal connection time. You have to pay a high commission for this. And not only from the seller, but also from the buyer.
- Acquiring This is a direct agreement with a specific bank. The advantages are the low commission percentage and the speed of receipt of money into the current account. The downside is that you can only accept payments from bank cards of certain payment systems that the selected bank has.
Here is an example we created for an online wine store:
In addition, we put on the website an offer to add cheese to wine. After all, everyone loves to drink wine and eat it with cheese. This became a great upsell, which increased the cart check.